1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
9 years? Honestly thought it was a lot longer. That means I must have started after I came back from America.
2. What does your username mean?
It means I felt truly small. People assumed because of my height and build that I was an emotional rock when my dad died. I wasn't so sure. I felt small, like I had dropped through the gaps of a net and was falling forever. I looked down to my right hand and spotted the name of my mouse and . . . it seemed to click, as it were.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Funny, tragic, romantic
4. Are you left or right handed?
Ambi-sinister (useless with both hands)
5. What was your first deviation?
That's a good question, this is the earliest I can find . . . Not sure if there are any older.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Funny and introspective
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Painting from scratch using photoshop
8. What was your first favourite?
Again, going back too far to remember. The first I consciously recall favouriting is this
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Moving, funny or thoughtful . . . technical too . . . and 2CVs . . . yeah anything 2CV related I'm into it.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Well according to the stats it's probably WS Clave ws-clave.deviantart.com/
However possibly Isabella Bunny Bennett bunnybennett.deviantart.com/
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Again, Isabella Bunny Bennett bunnybennett.deviantart.com/
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Isabella has gone through a great journey recently. Knowing her has helped me with my own journey and realisations about myself.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil (freehand or drafting), MS Paint (older version, newer versions scare me), GNU Image Manipulation Program, Second Life (if I can get it to work), imagination (had to throw some sappy stuff in there somewhere)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I take inspiration from the outside world, but for the actual creating, nothing better than in the front room surrounded by books and something cool to drink.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
From comic strips I've worked hard on and gotten recognition and appreciation for to the surprise ones where it's been a throwaway deviation that people noticed even more . . . it's all been a blast, but I guess the best is yet to come. So keep an eye out on whatever's around the corner.
WATCH THIS SPACE